Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Grass Harp by Truman Capote


The Grass Harp



A wonderful mesmorising story by Truman Capote which is so

beautiful, poignant and evocative. I loved reading this story by

Truman Capote.



This novella tells the story of an orphan boy who lives with his relatives

from a young age. He befriends a sister of the house and her servant. This

story is set in earlier times in small town America. The story fascinates with

its spitituality and beautiful descriptive writing. The script beckons it is so

wonderful and I would recommend this story.
 
There are also more wonderful stories by the same author included with the story of
The Grass Harp which I m now enjoying reading.    They certainly are different and I
have finished reading Master Misery, which is a story of a girl who sells her dreams.
I look forward to reading more stories by this compelling author.
 
Best wishes and Happy Easter!




No comments:

Post a Comment